Checklist for Coordinators
- Plan the CCPS Technology Competition school-level announcement (set the date, time, and seek judges and volunteers).
- Publicize the Tech Competition at the school. Here is a sample Google Draw - Flyer that you can customize and make your own - You will need to make a copy and then change the name to have your information in it. After changing it, go to file, download as a jpg. and you can then insert it into any document.
- Ask judges / volunteers to complete the district level judge sign-up form.
- Have students register for the district-level tech competition with the online registration form. Make sure your students and their teacher advisor receive confirmation that their registration has been received. This should be confirmed within 48 hours of registration.
- Plan to review student projects. Please keep in mind that some students will bring computers from home (robotics, device modification, etc.). Encourage students to use school issued laptops or chromebooks for the district competition or make sure you know how to get kids on the byot network, have the Catoosa certificate installed, and be able to get them through the firewall.
- Arrange transportation, create / obtain student permission forms, and secure teacher subs for allowing participation the day of the CCPS Tech Competition. (Time spent at the competition will be determined by number of entries - a time estimate will be communicated to coordinators as soon as student registration closes on November 7.
- *Depending on time - lunch details will be communicated should the Tech Competition be an all day event.